Donegal Herringbone Wool Tweed Chesterfield
- A classic Chesterfield tailored from Donegal herringbone wool tweed with contrast-coloured sleeves. Finer details include prominent peak lapels defined with bombé seams and a Melton finish under the collar and flap pockets. The satin lining ensures a smooth fit and drape.
- Coat length: 120cm/47.2in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% wool
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 60% viscose, 40% cupro
- Pocket lining: 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Single-breasted closure
- Flap pockets, welt pocket
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy